Solve challenging problems
- Whether it’s building the most powerful flight search, efficiently processing massive volumes of transactional data, or creating intuitive mobile apps, Clarcity team members use their creativity and problem solving skills to work on new challenges every day.
Do work that matters
- Clarcity improves the lives of our clients by reducing wasteful spending and eliminating tedious, error prone processes, giving them more resources to fulfill their core missions. Clarcity team members take satisfaction in knowing that they contribute to the success of our clients.
Be on a team where every voice counts
- All Clarcity employees are expected to bring new ideas to the table. Challenging the opinions of managers is encouraged. Everyone’s thoughts are valued regardless of role or experience.
Have peace of mind working for a stable, growing technology company
- Clarcity has expanded through revenue earned from providing great products and has never needed to rely on debt or venture capital
- Clarcity products have been licensed to over 100 customers across a variety of industries
Get excellent pay and benefits
- Company pays 100% of medical insurance premiums for employees, their family members, and domestic partners
- Company medical plan has no deductible, co-insurance, or co-payments
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid leave to care for ill spouses and children
- 15 paid holidays per year
Work in comfortable, centrally located offices
- Clarcity’s offices are on higher floors of modern Class A buildings with pleasant views and lots of natural light
- Offices are situated within three blocks or less of a light rail (metro, metra, or el) station
- Offices have 24 hour security
Senior Software Developer:
Clarcity is looking for a Senior Software Developer for its R&D facility in Noida, India, who is proficient with working on the LAMP stack. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded developer to play an integral role in a fast growing software company. The candidate should be comfortable working in an informal, highly unstructured environment, wearing many hats, taking initiative, and communicating technology concepts to business users.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, information management, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years web application development experience using PHP and MySQL
- Experience developing applications for the travel industry very helpful but not required
- Experience implementing screen scraping with Curl strongly preferred
- Strong familiarity with object oriented programming
- Knowledge of C, C++, Visual Basic, Java, Python, Ruby, JQuery, or Objective C will be helpful but not required
- High comfort level using the MVC framework for developing web applications
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience integrating third party APIs, familiarity with both REST and SOAP APIs is required!
- Proficiency with the Linux command line a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, fluency in English is essential
- Strong grasp of both business rationales and technical requirements
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
Note: Candidate should be currently located in the NCR.
Compensation package will include a base salary, annual bonus, and travel allowance as per industry standards. Please send a cover letter, an updated resume, your current salary and future expectations to email@example.com.
Clarcity celebrates the diversity of our workforce and believe that it is critical to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.